Nearing its centennial, the onetime Olema schoolhouse is on the market for the first time in decades. Built in 1915, money for the one-acre property was donated by Emma Shafter Howard, a principled woman who wanted a memorial for her father and a means to save youngsters from “certain lowering influences common to many pioneer towns,” namely, gin . . .