A family of four is recovering from near-deadly carbon monoxide poisoning after a heater malfunctioned in their Point Reyes Station home and began spewing the noxious, odorless gas into the air. The family had been experiencing what they believed were flu symptoms, but the parents called 9-11 on Monday morning when their children showed signs of extreme . . .

You have reached content available exclusively to Point Reyes Light digital subscribers.

Receive a 3-day free trial of unlimited digital access.

Already a subscriber? Login here.